Dr. Duffey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Duffey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Duffey completed a residency at U Colo Med Ctr. He currently practices at Western Slope Cardiology and is affiliated with Saint Marys Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duffey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Colo Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Colo Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Slope Cardiology
Western Slope Cardiology2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506 Existing Patients: (970) 298-2482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duffey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duffey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duffey frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Duffey's office is located at 2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO 81506. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Marys Medical Center