Dr. Daniel Schwartz, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. He currently practices at The Polyclinic Madison Center and is affiliated with Swedish First Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Polyclinic Madison Center
The Polyclinic Madison Center904 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 860-5578
The Polyclinic Madison Center, Seattle, WA
The Polyclinic Madison Center, Seattle, WA904 7th Ave Fl 4, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 860-5578
- University Of Nice / U.F.R. Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- Uniform Medical Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
I had a great visit with him. We reviewed my complex surgical history and multiple previous shoulder surgeries that were done elsewhere. He was awesome at explaining, and I felt at ease. For now, we are doing nothing, but we have a plan for the future should we be forced too! I enjoyed his frankness, and honesty!
- Swedish First Hill Campus