Dr. Daniel Krauser, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Krauser completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Prevention and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krauser is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiovascular Prevention133 E 58th St Ste 304, New York, NY 10022 (212) 755-8700
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krauser?
I have complete faith in Dr. Krauser. He listens when I speak to him. He is considerate, understanding, professional, and informed. Dr, Krauser is the ideal doctor because the patient is first! I have been with him for 6 years and am happy to be in his care!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center