Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 545-7576.
Dr. Daniel Danahey, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Glen Ellyn, IL. Dr. Danahey completed a residency at Ohio State University Hospital. He currently practices at DuPage Medical Group Glen Ellyn and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Danahey is board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mount Carmel West, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danahey?
I have had the best experience with Dr. Danahey and his whole entire team, both on the medical (where I started) and then cosmetic side. At almost 40, I wanted to learn everything from how to have better daily routines for skin/face maintenance (cleanser/moisturizers...even types of SPF/make-up etc) to reviewing other treatments like BBL laser (amazing!). Elizabeth is SO AWESOME ....knowledgeable, passionate, and really takes an interest in making you feel great no matter what path you chose. Highly recommend!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Danahey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Danahey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Danahey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Danahey frequently treats Broken Nose, Black Eye, and Ear Ache.
Dr. Danahey's office is located at 430 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Danahey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital