Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Frick, MD
Dr. Daniel Frick, MD is
- Community Hosp of Indianapolis, Residency Hospital — 2017
- INDIANA UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2014
- INDIANA UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE|Indiana University School of Medicine - Indianapolis|Indiana University School Of Medicine, Indianapolis, In, Medical School — 2014
- Indiana University School of Medicine - Indianapolis, Medical School — 2014
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Indianapolis, In, Medical School — 2014
- DUKE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frick?
Dr. Frick takes the time to listen to me and answers all my questions. He is easy to talk to and has a great personality.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Daniel Frick, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Frick's profile.
Dr. Frick in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Frick's office is located at 1229 Lincoln St Anderson, IN 46016. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Frick is able to speak French and Japanese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frick provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Daniel Frick, MD is affiliated with Community Hospital Anderson.
Yes, Dr. Daniel Frick, MD holds board certification in Family Practice.
Dr. Daniel Frick, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Community Hospital Anderson
Jane Pauley Community Health Center1229 Lincoln St, Anderson, IN 46016 (765) 313-9850