Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Eun, MD
Dr. Daniel Eun, MD is
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Henry Ford Hospital, Vattikuti Urology Institute, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Urology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eun?
Dr. Eun is " The " a compassionate person and and the best Surgeon on the Planet ! He fixed my wife. Severed Ureter. He repaired it. I can't say enough about his staff. These people are great at what they do and it shows. Thank God our paths crossed. God Bless Him !
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Daniel Eun, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Eun's profile.
Dr. Eun in specializes in Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Eun frequently treats the following conditions: Polyuria and Enlarged Prostate (BPH). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Eun's office is located at 255 S 17th St Fl 7 Philadelphia, PA 19103. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Eun provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Daniel Eun, MD is affiliated with Temple University Hospital.
Dr. Daniel Eun, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Temple University Hospital
Temple Health Center City255 S 17th St Fl 7, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Existing Patients: (215) 875-9710