Dr. Daniel Otten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Otten's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Otten, MD is a cardiology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Otten completed a residency at IN University. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc. and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Otten is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital
- IN University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otten?
The best doctor that I have experienced. He does not rush and takes the time needed with each patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Otten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Otten frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Otten's office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Otten has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis