Dr. Otten has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Otten, MD is a cardiology specialist in Collierville, TN. Dr. Otten completed a residency at IN University. He currently practices at Thompson Clinic and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Otten is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital
- IN University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otten?
The best doctor that I have experienced. He does not rush and takes the time needed with each patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Otten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Otten's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Otten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Otten frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Otten's office is located at 1500 W Poplar Ave Ste 309 309, Collierville, TN 38017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc.8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138 (205) 979-9516