Dr. Daniel Clarke-Pearson, MD is a oncology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Clarke-Pearson completed a residency at Duke U Med Ctr. He currently practices at UNC Hospitals Gynecologic Oncology Clinics (Chapel Hill) and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clarke-Pearson is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
UNC Hospitals Gynecologic Oncology Clinics (Chapel Hill)
UNC Hospitals Gynecologic Oncology Clinics (Chapel Hill)101 Manning Drive Unc Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-7822
UNC Gynecologic Oncology (Greensboro)
UNC Gynecologic Oncology (Greensboro)501 N Elam Avenue Cone Health, Greensboro, NC 27403 Existing Patients: (336) 832-1895
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Duke U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Duke U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clarke-Pearson?
By the time I saw Dr. Daniel Clarke-Pearson, my cancer had advanced. From the moment he examined me and talked with me, I some how knew things would work out well. He did my surgery and I am cancer-free today. I have never met a doctor who is more professional. caring, or comforting. The doctors that work for him as well as nurses and other staff are just as professional and kind. I would never consider seeing anyone else. Yes, folks, he's that good.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospital