Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-5415 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Daniel Casper, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Daniel Casper, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Casper completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Columbia Doctors Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casper?
AMAZING DOCTOR. COMPETENT AND CARING ! LEADING EYE SPECIALIST
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Casper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Casper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Casper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Casper frequently treats Ultrasound, Eye, Farnsworth Lantern Test, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Casper's office is located at 635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Casper speaks French and English. View profile to see all.