Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Plotnick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Plotnick completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at St Josephs Cardiovsclar Assocs and is affiliated with University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Plotnick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 2006
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Josephs Cardiovsclar Assocs
St Josephs Cardiovsclar Assocs7505 Osler Dr Ste 103, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 427-2580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plotnick?
He's a great doctor! Extremely friendly and competent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Plotnick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Plotnick frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Plotnick's office is located at 7505 Osler Dr Ste 103, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center