Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Haber, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Westminster, CO. Dr. Haber completed a residency at Harvard Combined Orthopaedics Residency Program - Boston, MA. He currently practices at Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center and is affiliated with OrthoColorado Hospital.
- The Steadman Clinic / The Steadman Philippon Research Institute - Vail, CO, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedics Residency Program - Boston, MA, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haber?
Dr. Haber is great. He’s very knowledgeable and thorough, he’s eager to answer questions and provide resources. But above all, he truly cares about his patients and the best path forward for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haber frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, ACL Surgery, and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear.
Dr. Haber's office is located at 8510 Bryant St, Westminster, CO 80031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus