Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 972-5083 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Daniel Fram, MD
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Daniel Fram, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Fram completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Hospital. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fram is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group85 Seymour St Ste 1022, Hartford, CT 06106 Call
- Univ CT/Hartford Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Conn/Hartford Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fram?
- Hartford Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fram has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Fram, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fram's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fram accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fram frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Fram's office is located at 85 Seymour St Ste 1022, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.