Dr. Danagra Ikossi, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Ikossi completed a residency at Stanford University Medical Center-General Surgery Residency. She currently practices at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Ikossi is board certified in General Surgery.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
General Surgery Department2581 Samaritan Dr Ste 200, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 523-3300
- Stanford University Medical Center and Veterans Administration Hospital Of Palo Alto Fellowship In Minimally Invasive Surgery (Advanced Laparoscopy), Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Stanford University Medical Center-General Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Ucsf/Sfgh Nih Nrsa Trauma Training Grant Fellowship, Other Education — 2005
- Stanford University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Bates College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ikossi?
Dr. Ikossi has that rare combination of a high degree of surgical skill and fabulous bedside manner. She effortlessly connects with people, and clearly loves what she does. I couldn't recommend her more.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital