Dr. Dana Harms, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Buffalo, MN. Dr. Harms completed a residency at University Of Mn Med School. He currently practices at Allina Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Buffalo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harms is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harms?
Yes! Yes, I’d recommend Dr Harms and his staff to family and friends. He took the to get me well informed on the procedure and the healing process. All my questions and concerns were answered and if someone didn’t have a answer they would find someone who could further assist me.
- Buffalo Hospital