Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Dana Zalkind, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Roxbury Crossing, MA. Dr. Zalkind completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zalkind is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zalkind?
She listens, she cares, she diagnoses, she explains in lay terms and follows up. She's awesome!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zalkind has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zalkind frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Zalkind's office is located at 125 Parker Hill Ave, Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Auburn Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Anesthesia Associates Of MA
Anesthesia Associates Of MA690 Canton St Ste 325, Westwood, MA 02090 (781) 407-7771