Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Damon Fellman, MD
Dr. Damon Fellman, MD is
- JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Metro Hosp|Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Neurology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fellman?
Dr. Fellman is patient, kind, knowledgeable and listens to patient’s concerns. He is encouraging and forthright. He has helped me a great deal with my Parkinson’s symptoms. I am so glad to have him as my Neurologist. The Staff is accommodating and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Damon Fellman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Fellman's profile.
Dr. Fellman in specializes in Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fellman frequently treats the following conditions: Migraine, Gait Abnormality and Parkinson's Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fellman's office is located at 211 Essex St Ste 202 Hackensack, NJ 07601. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Fellman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Damon Fellman, MD is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Damon Fellman, MD holds board certification in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Dr. Damon Fellman, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Hackensack Neurology Group
Hackensack Neurology Group211 Essex St Ste 202, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (201) 488-1515