Call (385) 317-6647 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Damian Domanski, MD is a cardiology specialist in Draper, UT. Dr. Domanski completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Los Angeles, CA. He currently practices at Heart Center at Lone Peak - Kimballs Ln Suite 330 and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Domanski is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Kansas University Medical Center - Kansas City, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Los Angeles, CA, Residency Hospital
- Medical School of Lublin, Internship Hospital
- Medical Academy of Lublin, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Domanski?
Thank you so much for caring for my mother in Law. She lives in Idaho and came to Salt Lake to get the best care to get her much better. You were by far her favorite doctor. Your attention to her needs and great bedside manner. She can't thank you enough for your outstanding care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Domanski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Domanski frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Domanski's office is located at 74 Kimballs Ln Ste 330, Draper, UT 84020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Domanski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Paul B. Hall Regional Medical Center