Dr. Martel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cynthia Martel, MD is a hematology specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Martel completed a residency at LAC Hosp-USC Sch Med. She currently practices at Usc Care Medical Group Inc and is affiliated with Casa Colina Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martel is board certified in Hematology.
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- LAC Hosp-USC Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Usc Care Medical Group Inc625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 568-1622
Usc Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089 Existing Patients: (800) 872-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cynthia Martel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martel frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Martel's office is located at 625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Casa Colina Hospital
- Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center