Dr. Cynthia Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cynthia Brown, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hosp. She currently practices at Sparks & Favor, P.C. and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1992
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Amazing doctor. Never had a physician be as attentive and caring before.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Perimenopause, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 700, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center