Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Curtis Turner, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Turner completed a residency at LSU Medical Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Texas Tech Univ Pediatrics and is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Florida / Shands Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- LSU Medical Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Medical University of South Carolina, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turner?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Curtis Turner, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Turner's profile.
Dr. Turner frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Leukemia, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Turner's office is located at 1400 S Coulter St, Amarillo, TX 79106. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Curtis Turner, MD is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital and Northwest Texas Healthcare System.
Dr. Turner has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Curtis Turner, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System