Dr. Leonard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Curtis Leonard, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Leonard completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leonard is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1991
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Iowa State University College Of Veterinary Medicine, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies
Front Range Orthopedic Center1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503 Existing Patients: (303) 772-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leonard?
Very good. In depth analysis of condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Curtis Leonard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leonard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leonard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leonard frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Ganglion Cyst, and Bursitis.
Dr. Leonard's office is located at 1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus