Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Curtis Asbury, MD is a dermatologist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Asbury completed a residency at Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine. He currently practices at GREATER BALTIMORE MEDICAL CENTER INCORPORATED and is affiliated with Atlantic General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Asbury is board certified in Dermatology.
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Med Ctr (Gbmc), Internship Hospital
- UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Asbury?
As a retired health professional, I can say Dr Asbury was exceptional. Having his own practice with an associate, he is able to schedule patients appropriately. A had a biopsy done. He had the expertise, professionalism as well as good personality that are the ideal qualities I look for in a doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Asbury frequently treats Dermatitis, Moles (Benign Skin Lesions), and Actinic Keratosis.
Dr. Asbury's office is located at 6565 N Charles St Ste 203, Baltimore, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Asbury has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atlantic General Hospital