Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curt Carlier, MD is a family medicine specialist in Harleysville, PA. Dr. Carlier completed a residency at Montgomery Hospital. He currently practices at Tri Valley Primary Care-lower Salford and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montgomery Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Albright College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HAP Insurance
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Medicaid of Pennsylvania
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri Valley Primary Care-lower Salford682 Main St, Harleysville, PA 19438 Existing Patients: (215) 256-8040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlier frequently treats Wellness Examination, Immunization Administration, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Carlier's office is located at 682 Main St, Harleysville, PA 19438. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carlier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Grand View Hospital