Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Craig Gernon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Topeka, KS. Dr. Gernon completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. and is affiliated with Hiawatha Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gernon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Texas, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 929 Sw Mulvane St, Topeka, KS 66606 Existing Patients: (785) 354-9591
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gernon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gernon frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Gernon's office is located at 929 Sw Mulvane St, Topeka, KS 66606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gernon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hiawatha Community Hospital
- Horton Community Hospital
- Sabetha Community Hospital
- Stormont Vail Hospital