Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Craig Keever, MD
Dr. Craig Keever, MD is
- Childrens Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keever?
He has been our doctor through 5 kids, a broken collar bone, a couple of surgeries, a very bad dog bite to the face, Scout physicals, and working through several incorrect diagnoses to arrive at bipolar disorder. His manner with small children is excellent! He is cheerful and calming. He is really good with older youth; carefully explaining diagnoses and needed behaviors.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Craig Keever, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Keever's profile.
Dr. Keever in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Keever's office is located at 5507 W Walsh Ln Ste 101 Rogers, AR 72758. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Keever provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Craig Keever, MD is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas, Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville and Northwest Medical Center - Springdale.
Dr. Craig Keever, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
Ozark Pediatrics, PLLC
Ozark Pediatrics, PLLC5507 W Walsh Ln Ste 101, Rogers, AR 72758 (479) 544-9432