Dr. Craig Platt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Platt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Craig Platt, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Platt completed a residency at Boston Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Immunology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Platt is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Boston Children's Hospital (Allergy/Immunology), Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Boston Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Yale School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Yale School Of Medicine (PHD), Other Education — 2010
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Immunology
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Platt?
Very happy working with Dr. Platt. Our son saw him for a second opinion after our local allergist was unable to manage his immune deficiency. Dr. Platt got his care better managed in one visit than we had over the previous two years. He is thorough, patient and kind. He takes the time to call us back and personally review lab results. His replies to emails are clear and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Platt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Platt frequently treats Patch Testing, Radioallergosorbent Test, and Blood Allergy Testing.
Dr. Platt's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Platt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital