Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Craig Berris, MD
Dr. Craig Berris, MD is
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Mutual of Omaha
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berris?
I had droopy eyelids and Dr. Berris did an amazing job of making them look young again. The procedure was painless and I recovered within a few days with minimal swelling and no discomfort. I have also received many positive comments from my family and friends about how young my eyes look now. Thank you Dr. Berris.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Craig Berris, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Berris' profile.
Dr. Berris in specializes in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Berris frequently treats the following conditions: Eyelid Disorders and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Berris' office is located at 77 Scripps Dr Ste 201 Sacramento, CA 95825. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Berris provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Craig Berris, MD is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion and Mercy General Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Craig Berris, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Craig Berris, MD has a star rating of 2.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Mercy General Hospital
Center for Cosmetic Eyelid & Laser Surgery77 Scripps Dr Ste 201, Sacramento, CA 95825 Existing Patients: (916) 929-6707