Dr. Craig Rineer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Leland, NC. Dr. Rineer completed a residency at Harvard Combined Ortho Residency Program. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rineer is board certified in Hand Surgery.
EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho - Leland/Brunswick Forest1168 E Cutlar Crossing, Leland, NC 28451 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho - Wilmington/Ashton2716 Ashton Dr, Wilmington, NC 28412 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Harvard Combined Ortho Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Brigham & Women's Hosp/Mass Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Wharton Sch, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rineer?
I have had too many orthopedic surgeries in my life. Dr Rineer is a surgeon who does what he says he is going to do. With no surprises. He listens to you and asks questions. Dr Rineer is a pleasure to deal with.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center