Dr. Craig McDaniel, MD is a family medicine specialist in JONESBORO, AR. Dr. McDaniel completed a residency at St Bernards Reg Med Ctr. He currently practices at NEA BAPTIST CLINIC, Jonesboro, AR and is affiliated with NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDaniel is board certified in Family Practice.
NEA BAPTIST CLINIC, Jonesboro, AR
NEA BAPTIST CLINIC, Jonesboro, AR4802 E Johnson Ave, JONESBORO, AR 72405 Existing Patients: (870) 936-8000
- St Bernards Reg Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDaniel?
Top care at affordable rates. Staff is excellent. Dr. McDaniel is very experienced and efficient. He's thorough, not his first day on the job, he doesn't waste your time and your not gonna waste his. He is honest, caring, will give you his honest medical opinion and recommendations for any treatment and suggestions to improve your overall health. He listens to the patient, performs his exam, and gives you an understandable explanation of his diagnosis, based on decades of experience and medical knowledge.
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital