Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Futterman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Craig Futterman, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Futterman completed a residency at Akron Chhildren's Hospital. He currently practices at Children's National Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Futterman is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Akron Chhildren's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Tuft's New England Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's National Health System111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (888) 884-2327
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Futterman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Futterman's office is located at 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Futterman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.