Dr. Corey Troxell, DO is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Mount Joy, PA. Dr. Troxell completed a residency at Pinnacle Health System. He currently practices at Lancaster Orthopedic Group and is affiliated with Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Pinnacle Health System, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Pinnacle Health System, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Susquehanna University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- HealthAmerica Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Today's Options
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Troxell?
Dr. Troxell is a meticulous surgeon and was confident that a knee replacment would address the problems I was experiencing with ambulation and joint movement. I was not that confident but he was correct. My surgical recovery was amazing and I was discharged from physical therapy weeks ahead of schedule. My other knee is now giving me problems and I know exactly who I will go to should I need surgery in the future.
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital