Dr. Corey Rothrock, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rothrock is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD
Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD810 E 23rd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (888) 331-5890
Rock Valley, IA Outreach - Hegg Memorial Hospital1202 21st Ave, Rock Valley, IA 51247 Existing Patients: (888) 331-5890
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Indian Health Service
- Medicaid of Iowa
- Medicaid of Minnesota
- Medicaid of Nebraska
- Medicaid of South Dakota
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Sanford Health Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothrock?
I had my right knee replaced last November, and my left knee replaced in May of this year. Both replacements went very well, better than others that I talked to that had other surgeons. I appreciate his honesty and sincerity. I feel he will do what is best for me. His staff is wonderful as well. I appreciate their helpfulness. Hopefully I never need a hip surgery, but if I do, I know who I will call.
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Brookings Health System
- Hegg Health Center Avera
- Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic - Avera
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital