Dr. Corey Mandel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mandel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Corey Mandel, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Mandel completed a residency at Schneider Childrens Hosp New York. He currently practices at Cook Childrens Heart Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mandel is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Schneider Childrens Hosp New York, Residency Hospital
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cook Childrens Heart Center
Heart Center - Arlington3121 S Center St, Arlington, TX 76014 Existing Patients: (817) 557-1596
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandel frequently treats Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Mandel's office is located at 3121 S Center St, Arlington, TX 76014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.