Dr. Corey Ponder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ponder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Corey Ponder, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Ponder completed a residency at University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Oklahoma Sports and Orthopedics Institute and is affiliated with SSM Health Bone & Joint Hospital at St. Anthony. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ponder is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Lone Grove High School, Other Education — 1998
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Sports and Orthopedics Institute
OSOI Edmond13401 N Western Ave Ste 301, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 Existing Patients: (405) 478-7111
Oklahoma Sports And Orthopedics Institute
Oklahoma Sports and Orthopedics Institut13800 Benson Rd Ste 201, Edmond, OK 73013 Existing Patients: (405) 478-7111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ponder?
Dr. Ponder performed my robotic knee replacement in 12/10/2018. I am pleased to say I have a huge hike in Utah booked for June of this year. At almost three months out I still have some discomfort when I over do it. My ROM is not perfect. But I am confident I will get there. I am totally convinced I had the right doctor and the right device implanted. I think the staff during my hospital stay could up their game a little. But Dr. Ponder was great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ponder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ponder frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Ponder's office is located at 13401 N Western Ave Ste 301, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ponder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health Bone & Joint Hospital at St. Anthony