Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Constantine Athanasuleas, MD is a general surgery specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Athanasuleas completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at University Of Alabama Birmingham and is affiliated with Florence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Athanasuleas is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Athanasuleas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Athanasuleas frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm, Aneurysm, and Empyema.
Dr. Athanasuleas' office is located at 2000 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Athanasuleas speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Athanasuleas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Florence Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
University Of Alabama Birmingham
Dept. of Cardiothoracic Surgery2000 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 (205) 934-9766
Alabama Heart And Vascular
Complete Medical Care2129 Helton Dr, Florence, AL 35630 (256) 764-2482
Alabama Heart and Vascular Center
Infectious Disease Medicine Inc541 W College St Ste 3200, Florence, AL 35630 (256) 764-2482