Dr. Constantine Frantzides, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frantzides' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Constantine Frantzides, MD is a laparoscopic surgery specialist in Skokie, IL. Dr. Frantzides completed a residency at Athens University-Athens, Greece. He currently practices at Minimally Invasive Specialists and is affiliated with Presence Saint Francis Hospital.
- University Of Bordeaux, France Minimally Invasive Surgery Course, Dr. Jacques Perissat, Other Education — 1990
- Hospital International, University Of Paris, France Minimally Invasive Surgery Course, Dr. Fracois Dubois, Other Education — 1989
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Athens University-Athens, Greece, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Queen Mary's Hospital-London, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Nicosia General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Medical School Of Athens University, Medical School — 1976
- Limassol Academy, Undergraduate School — 1970
Minimally Invasive Specialists
Minimally Invasive Specialists4905 Old Orchard Ctr Ste 409, Skokie, IL 60077 Existing Patients: (847) 676-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frantzides?
If you are searching for the most exceptional laparoscopic surgeon in the US, you have found him. Dr. Frantzides is a brilliant man with the most compassionate bedside manner. Of course if you research him online, you will find that he is a pioneer in the laparoscopic arena, he has made more than 200 contributions to medical literature, he is a well-respected professor that has trained hundreds of surgeons, he is the author of many medical books, he dedicates time to R&D and has been awarded multiple grants to do so.... the list goes on and on. I chose him to perform gastric bypass surgery on me because he stood out from the crowd. I had read many stories of other gastric bypass patients dealing with vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramping and nausea for years after surgery. With Dr. Frantzides I NEVER experienced any of these. He carefully preserves the Vagus Nerve when re-sectioning the stomach. This is why his patients NEVER get Dumping Syndrome. Dr. F helped me love life again!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frantzides accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frantzides frequently treats Abdominal Surgery, Abdominoplasty, and Acid Reflux Surgery.
Dr. Frantzides' office is located at 4905 Old Orchard Ctr Ste 409, Skokie, IL 60077. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frantzides speaks Polish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frantzides has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital