Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Constantine Katsamakis, DO is a cardiology specialist in Glenview, IL. Dr. Katsamakis completed a residency at Rush U MC. He currently practices at C. Dean Katsamakis, DO, FACC, SC and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Katsamakis is board certified in Cardiology.
- Rush U MC, Residency Hospital
- Rush University Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
C. Dean Katsamakis, DO, FACC, SC
Glenview Office240 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025 Existing Patients: (847) 904-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katsamakis?
Great doctor. Caring. Takes time to listen. Very knowledgeable. His staff is helpful. Takes care of my heart really well for many years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katsamakis frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Katsamakis' office is located at 240 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katsamakis speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Katsamakis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Evanston Hospital