Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 769-3405.
Dr. Connie Liu, MD
Dr. Connie Liu, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Liu completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She currently practices at Gramercy Gynecology. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Amazing doctor. Excellent bedside manner and very gentle. I no longer see her because my insurance is now out of network sadly but hopefully that changes soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Connie Liu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Liu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liu frequently treats Excessive Menstrual Bleeding, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , and Adenomyosis.
Dr. Liu's office is located at 305 7th Avenue 10th floor, New York, NY 10001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liu speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Liu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.