Dr. Colin Curran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Curran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Colin Curran, MD is a oncology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Curran completed a residency at Med University Sc College Of Med. He currently practices at Horizon Medical Associates and is affiliated with AnMed Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curran is board certified in Hematology.
- Med University Sc College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Boston College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- APS Healthcare
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Horizon Medical Associates
Horizon Medical Associates1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 2100, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 591-1700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curran?
Has been my oncologist for 14 years. Thanks to him I was diagnosed early and my cancer is in remission since 2017. He is an excellent doctor and a caring practitioner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curran frequently treats Anemia, Colorectal Cancer, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Curran's office is located at 1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 2100, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Curran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AnMed Health Medical Center
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Pelham Medical Center
- Self Regional Healthcare
- Spartanburg Medical Center