Dr. Colin Weekes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weekes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Colin Weekes, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Weekes completed a residency at University Of Alabama Hospital Program. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins University/University Of Maryland Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Alabama Hospital Program, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Alabama Hospital Program, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4000
Massachusetts General Hospital15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4000
The University of Alabama At Birmingham1530 3rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 934-2490
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weekes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weekes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weekes frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Weekes' office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weekes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital