Call (660) 259-6897 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Clinton Pickett, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lexington, MO. Dr. Pickett completed a residency at Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital. He currently practices at Lafayette Regional Health Center Outpatient Specialty Clinic and is affiliated with Lafayette Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pickett is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of New York School Of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Fellowship Hospital
- Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Millcreek Community Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- University of KS, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lafayette Regional Health Center Outpatient Specialty Clinic
Outpatient Specialty Clinic at Lafayette Regional Health Center1500 State St, Lexington, MO 64067 Existing Patients: (660) 259-6897
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pickett?
Dr Pickett is the best Orthopedic Surgeon that I have ever had that performed surgery on me. He makes sure you understand what he is doing and what the recovery time is going to be afterwards. He has performed 3 surgeries on my shoulders over the past 10 years and I have had positive results from them. If you are looking for a surgeon that will make sure you are well taken care of then be sure to book an appointment with Dr. Pickett.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clinton Pickett, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pickett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pickett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pickett frequently treats Limb Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Pickett's office is located at 1500 State St, Lexington, MO 64067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pickett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Fitzgibbon Hospital