Call (615) 701-3724 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Clinton Marlar, MD is a general surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Marlar completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic, PLLC and is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marlar is board certified in General Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Vanderbilt University Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marlar?
Dr Marlar has my complete confidence. He comes across as extremely intelligent, and caring. I won’t know completely how I feel until after we see how the surgery goes, but I believe all will be well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clinton Marlar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marlar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marlar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marlar frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Marlar's office is located at 3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 600 600, Nashville, TN 37207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marlar speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marlar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
The Surgical Clinic, PLLC
Skyline Clinic3443 Dickerson Pike Ste 600 600, Nashville, TN 37207 Existing Patients: (615) 701-3724