Dr. Clinton Ashford, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Ashford completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Ashford ENT Clinic and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ashford is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Ashford ENT Clinic
Ashford Clinic1000 Hawthorne Ave Ste T, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 248-6860
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Geisenger Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashford?
Dr. Ashford was extremely knowledgeable about the condition I was having with my throat. I was very pleased with the outcome of my visit.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital