Dr. Clinton Ashford, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ashford's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Clinton Ashford, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Ashford completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at Ashford ENT Clinic and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ashford is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Geisenger Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ashford ENT Clinic
Ashford Clinic1000 Hawthorne Ave Ste T, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 248-6860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ashford?
Very professional and thorough. Does not rush through visit and takes time to explain everything well. A little bit of wait time to see him, but well worth it. I felt he really cared about my health and wellness. The office staff are all wonderful and a pleasure to work with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ashford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ashford frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Laryngitis.
Dr. Ashford's office is located at 1000 Hawthorne Ave Ste T, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ashford has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital