Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 520-5000.
Dr. Clifford Hume, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Clifford Hume, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hume completed a residency at Univ Of Washington Sch Of Med. He currently practices at Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Clinic at Harborview and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hume is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Clinic at Harborview
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Clinic at Harborview328 9th Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109 Call
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Center at UW Medical Center - Montlake
Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Center at UW Medical Center - Montlake1959 Ne Pacific St # 300, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- Univ Of Washington Sch Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Univ Of Washington Sch Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Columbia Univ Coll Phys & Surg, Neuroscience, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Cornell University Med Ctr, PHD, Other Education — 1989
- Carleton College, Mn, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hume?
Dr. Hume reconstructed my left ear on which I had no hearing. He did a stapes surgery which involves replacing little bones in the middle ear. 2 months after the surgery I recovered full hearing on my left ear. Dr. Humes is a great doctor and I would definitely go to him again.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- Harborview Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clifford Hume, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hume's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hume accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hume frequently treats Vertigo, Dizziness, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Hume's office is located at 328 9th Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hume has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.