Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Cletus Georges, MD is a urology specialist in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Georges completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at AdventHealth Medical Group Urology at Kissimmee and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- CORNELL UNIVERSITY / NEW YORK STATE STATUTORY COLLEGES, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Georges?
I had a vasectomy when I was younger, and now my wife and I decided that we want to try having kids. Every other doctor we went to didn’t feel right—except for Dr. Cletus Georges. We were immediately put at ease during our initial consultation, and we have peace of mind that he would do his best. We are in good hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Georges frequently treats Urinary Stones, Uroflowmetry, and Bladder Scan .
Dr. Georges' office is located at 304 W Bass St, Kissimmee, FL 34741. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Georges speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Georges has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
AdventHealth Medical Group Urology at Kissimmee
AdventHealth Medical Group Urology at Kissimmee304 W Bass St, Kissimmee, FL 34741 (407) 944-9474