Call (540) 772-3450 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Clement Elechi, MD is a neurology specialist in Salem, VA. Dr. Elechi completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at LewisGale Physicians and is affiliated with LewisGale Hospital Pulaski. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elechi is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital
- University College Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
Neurology1802 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 772-3450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elechi?
He is always is an excellent Neurologist for my Narcolepsy I would never see another physician For it as long as I can .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elechi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clement Elechi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elechi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elechi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elechi frequently treats Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Elechi's office is located at 1802 Braeburn Dr, Salem, VA 24153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elechi speaks Russian, Spanish, and Vietnamese. View profile to see all.
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
- LewisGale Hospital - Alleghany
- Lewisgale Medical Center