Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Claudio Ramaciotti, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Ramaciotti completed a residency at Emory U/Egleston Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Medical Center Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramaciotti is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University Penn/Chldns Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Emory U/Egleston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Universidade Federal Do Rio De Janeiro, Centro De Ciencias Da Saude, Faculdade De Medicina, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramaciotti?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramaciotti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramaciotti frequently treats Ventricular Septal Defect, Septal Defect, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Ramaciotti's office is located at 1935 Medical District Dr Ste B3325, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Children's Medical Center Dallas
Children's Health Heart Center - Dallas1935 Medical District Dr Ste B3325, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 456-2333