Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Claudio Osorio, MD
Dr. Claudio Osorio, MD is
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, Md, Fellowship Hospital — 2020
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2012
- University of Cartagena (Colombia), Medical School — 2000
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Florida Blue
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osorio?
Compassion is the word to describe everyone in that office, including Dr. Claudio Osorio.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Claudio Osorio, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Osorio's profile.
Dr. Osorio in specializes in Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Osorio's office is located at 226 W Michigan St Orlando, FL 32806. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Osorio is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Osorio provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Claudio Osorio, MD is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando.
Dr. Claudio Osorio, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Adventhealth Orlando
Orlando Epilepsy Center
Epilepsy Monitoring Unit226 W Michigan St, Orlando, FL 32806 (407) 704-8530
Faculty Physicians and Surgeons of Llusm
Orlando Epilepsy Center2881 Delaney Ave Ste A, Orlando, FL 32806 (407) 704-8510