Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Claudio Guareschi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Greenwood, SC. Dr. Guareschi completed a residency at Cabrini Medical Center|Metropolitan Hospital Center|Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Self Regional Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guareschi is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Cabrini Medical Center|Metropolitan Hospital Center|Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center|Nyu Medical Center University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF ROMA-LA SAPIENZA / FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY, Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guareschi?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Claudio Guareschi, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Guareschi's profile.
Dr. Guareschi frequently treats the following conditions: Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Abdominal Pain, and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Guareschi's office is located at 105 Vinecrest Ct # 500, Greenwood, SC 29646. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Claudio Guareschi, MD is affiliated with Self Regional Healthcare.
Yes, Dr. Claudio Guareschi, MD holds board certifications in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Self Regional Healthcare
Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery105 Vinecrest Ct # 500, Greenwood, SC 29646 (864) 725-7900